CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Jan 31, 2012

Adam Couple!!!! ♥

It's kinda be sooooooo late for me to watch this because this show was aired 2 years ago but I get excited now.. =___="
hahahahahahaha.. never mind...
well, they are still so sweet till now. kekekekeke..
well, I used to love khuntoria and I have no feeling to watch adam couple BUT!
one of my friend forced me to watch it and now.... I'm officially ADAM COUPLE's fan!!!
>___<
they are so cute!
Jo kwon and Gain! though they are not very sweet like khuntoria, but in that show, they were likee... ummm.. the real couple! they are so natural!
You can try to watch them if you're interested, but be ready to fall in love with them..
hahahahaha..







how are they??? ^^
they are so cute,aren't they?? kekekekeke...

0 comments:

Post a Comment