CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Jul 29, 2012

Sexy , Free and Single! ♥

Suju is back!!
yeah! It's kinda late.. kekekee.. *emberassed*
But I really wanna share it.
Super Junior is coming back with their sixth album! And the most important is Kangin oppa is back!
He's joining in this album.. I'm totally excited!
I love all the songs of this album especially sexy,free and single and from u.
" This song is dedicated to the world biggest fanclub, the ELF, my girls, my angles"
This sentence is said by Leeteuk oppa at the opening of "From U".
I'm sure the ELF all over the world have memorized this sentence. kekekekekeke...
Besides that, the dance step of sexy,free and single is so cool! Awesome! In the MV, eunhyuk oppa looks so cool!! >w<
Then "From U" dance step, it's emm.. how to say, it's so suitable with the song and eunhyuk oppa looks cute there! Sorry I always keep mentioning him. kekekekeke...
Here is the tracklist of the album :
  •  01. Sexy, Free & Single
  • 02. 너로부터 (From U)
  • 03. NOW
  • 04. Rockstar
  • 05. 걸리버 (Gulliver)
  • 06. 언젠가는 (Someday)
  • 07. 달콤씁쓸 (Bittersweet)
  • 08. 빠삐용 (Butterfly)
  • 09. 머문다 (Daydream)
  • 10. 헤어지는 날 (A ‘Good’bye) 
And this is the album cover













0 comments:

Post a Comment